St Gregory’s Bath
St Gregory’s is a Catholic voluntary-aided secondary school, which was established by the Diocese of Clifton. It primarily serves designated Catholic parishes in Bath and North East Somerset, North West Wiltshire and the north of the County of Somerset and admits children of 11-18 years.
St Gregory’s is a relatively small co-educational school, founded on Catholic Christian values and with a strong family and community ethos. These values envelop the learning of students, providing them with an academic start to life that is supportive, nurturing and inspiring. St Gregory’s has a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and an excellent enrichment programme.
St Gregory’s was once again rated Outstanding by Ofsted in 2013. Our most recent inspection by Clifton Diocese also rated us as an Outstanding Catholic school.
Saint Gregory’s is a high-achieving co-educational school with Catholic Christian values and a strong ‘family’ atmosphere. We have a well-deserved reputation for academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and an excellent enrichment programme.
We want all our students to flourish and develop as rounded individuals who will bear witness to the Gospel in the wider community.
The Saint Gregory’s Offer
We’ve put together a summary of the main attractions of Saint Gregory’s to show what a child starting their secondary education with us can look forward to:
- An outstanding Catholic education within a strong ‘family’ environment
- Outstanding pastoral care, characterised by Christian values
- Exceptionally high standards of behaviour which ensure that our students feel safe and respected in school
- Outstanding GCSE and A Level results with students consistently making progress which is significantly higher than national and local averages
- Exceptional enrichment programmes designed to develop students’ sense of adventure, extend their thinking, skills and intellect to become well-rounded members of society
- Strong international links which provide an ‘outward looking’ ethos, enabling students to see themselves as world citizens with a sense of global responsibility
- A place in our new sixth form, The New Sixth, providing a safe, inclusive environment where students feel valued and are inspired to extend, challenge and equip themselves to achieve new goals and to dream big dreams.
‘‘Top choice non-fee paying Catholic secondary in the area, in our view. Long journey times from huge catchment area and hotly contested places are testament to the thirst for this kind of spiritual-led education, which turns out great results and thoroughly nice kids.”
GOOD SCHOOLS GUIDE 2012
Ss Joseph and Teresa Primary School
“Walking hand in hand with God, as we strive to do our best”
I’m delighted to welcome you to St Joseph and St Teresa Catholic Primary School.
At our school we combine purposeful learning with fun and creativity, where pupils are given opportunities to work together collaboratively and as individuals. Pupils are expected to give of their best at all times in their learning, behaviour and respect for others.
We are proud of our creative curriculum and our high levels of academic achievement. Through a wide variety of opportunities, we aim for every child to reach his or her full potential and leave us as confident and caring individuals.
Our School is dedicated to St Joseph and to St Teresa of Avila and works closely with the parish church, situated just across the road from us. However, we don’t simply offer an education to Catholic children, but a Catholic education, welcoming children of all faiths and beliefs who are ready to embrace our values.
If you are interested in your child joining us, then please call us on 01749 678791 in order to arrange a time to visit or click on our website below.